Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Work Wear: Red & Purple

I tried another shirt/dress layering combo today. This silk-like polyester shirt layers much more smoothly than button up shirts do. I thought I would pull out the reds in this shirt with some accessories and it looked nice in the slightly dim light of my bedroom. But once I got outside and took my pictures I am not sure about it. Maybe the red clashes more than it highlights the shirt. What do you think?

What I Wore That Might Have Clashed:

2011-04-21 COMBO
What I Ate While Trying Our New Grill:

2011-04-21 food
  • breakfast: Monster, bar
  • lunch: chicken sandwich, apple, sugar snap peas, couscous
  • snack: none
  • dinner: grilled BBQ chicken, leftover asparagus couscous, kale chips
So we bought a new grill. I love grilling. I hate this grill. See that lame looking piece of chicken? It took 30 minutes to cook it. And there aren't even any nice grill marks. I'll give the grill another shot, but I have a feeling we'll be returning this one.

No comments: