Friday, June 10, 2011

Upcoming Event: John Frieda Salon Tour

The John Frieda Salon Tour is taking its team of experts on the road to transform styles all over the country. On site, you'll receive a complimentary 15-minute consultation and hair transformation.  The mobile salon will be in Dallas today and tomorrow. I'll be there on Saturday around 10am. If you're in the Dallas area, come check it out and be sure to say hello to me. If you're not in the Dallas area, check to see if the salon tour is coming to your town.



I've never used Foursquare before, but for those of you that do, you can win a free John Frieda hair care product. Just check in to enter - every 10th person to check in will win while supplies last.
___________________
Random bit of information - if I could do it without ruining my hair, I would totally have hair the shade of red. It makes me swoon. I had a similar color once, but I had to bleach my hair blond before dying it red in order to acheive this color. And it just trashed my hair, so even thought ot was gorgeous, it had to go. I still miss it.

No comments: