Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Work Wear: Another Blue Wrap Dress

Yesterday I wore a blue wrap dress from Target, and today I've got on a bllue wrap dress from Avenue. The Target dress was really old, but this is the first time I've worn today's dress. Do you remember when I tried it on and I was so excited? Well, it's finally time to wear it. Right after wearing my Target one. LOL. Maybe it's the start of a theme week? Nope, these are the only two blue wrap dresses that I own. It didn't even occur to me that I wore them back-to-back until I started edited photos.

What I Wore That Was An Instant Repeat:

2011-05-10 combo 
  • blue wrap dress (Avenue) (Similar dress here)
  • green tank (Old Navy) (Similar tank here)
  • necklace (Lane Bryant)
  • shoes (via Macy's) (Similar shoes here)
  • brooch (via Goodwill)
  • bangle (Lane Bryant)
  • scarf (via Goodwill)

No comments: