Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Work Wear: Lace Vest

Now that summer has arrived, it is officially 1000 degrees in Dallas. It makes it so much harder to put together visually interesting outfits, I think, when layering isn't really a good option - you know, due to the potential of death by overheating. But this lace vest that Sara of Bombshell Beauty really adds some visual interest to an otherwise basic outfit. Thanks Sara!

What I Wore Thanks To Sara:

2011-05-25 combo

  • black skirt (Merona via "The Other Tina")
  • pink blouse (Lane Bryant)
  • black lace vest (LucieLu via Sara)
  • earrings (vintage screwbacks via Goodwill)
  • bracelet (Old Navy)
  • shoes (c/o Lane Bryant)
  • sunglasses (Lane Bryant)

What I Ate on the Dreaded Day 3:

2011-06-22 food

I always find the third day of healthy eating to be the hardest. I'm always starving. Due to poor planning on my part, I scheduled a really light dinner of a shrimp topped salad. Luckily when hunger kicked in, I had the so-so WW pasta salad leftover from Monday night, so I munched on that rather than getting into the snack cupboard or binging on random food from the fridge.

* I'm going to try to link to the recipes that I make when they are available online. A lot of these are from Weight Watchers online. I will include the link, but I don't think you will be able to see it unless you are a WW member. If someone can let me know one way or the other, I would really appreciate it. Also, I've pinned a bunch of recipes that I am planning to make on Pinterest, so follow me there if you are interested.

No comments: