Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Work Wear: Orange & Blue

I woke up today at 3am. Not ideal, but at least I got work nice and early.

What I Wore While Being Very, Very Tired:

2011-05-26 combo
  • blue wrap dress (Jessica London via Avenue) (Similar dress here)
  • cardigan (Target)
  • orange tank (Old Navy)
  • necklace (thrift)
  • brooch (Etsy)
  • watch (Tikkr)
  • shoes (Jones New York via DSW)
  • purse (thrift)

What I Ate Despite Not Having The Correct Groceries:

2011-06-21 food

I was missing a couple of the ingredients for the dinner I was planning to make, and was having a hard time coming up with a healthy alternative meal. Rand offered for us to order in and for me to just start over again tomorrow. Normally I would have jumped at the option, but I scrounged around a little longer and came up with enough stuff for a healthy, homemade veggie pizza.

  • breakfast: cheesy eggs, alternative bagel, cuties
  • lunch: 2 carrots, pastrami sandwich, apple, pretzels
  • snack: Balance bar, cheese stick, banana
  • dinner: lemonade, artichoke pizza
  • dessert: english toffee ice cream stick

1 comment:

Mrs.D said...

I love all of the fashion photos and info but have missed your food posts. Good luck on your healthy eating journey!