Friday, July 15, 2011

Full Figured Fashion Week: Day 5

I found a few posts buried in my Blogger dashboard that for some reason never posted. Oops. Better late than never, I guess. And since I'm getting ready to head to the doctor's office for some minor surgery, I don't have time to write a new post today. So the timing is perfect.
_____________________________________

After my whirlwind trip to New York, I just wanted to get back to Dallas. And even though I was really tired, I still wanted to look cute. This new dress from Torrid fit the bill. Dresses take no effort at all and are super comfortable to boot. When I was getting the dress, I spotted these cute sandals. Normally I stay away from any shoes that have this kind of strap at the heel, b/c they never stay up on me. But I had some store credit and they matched the dress so I thought I would take a chance. OMG, best sandals ever! The strap stayed up and they fit perfectly and were comfortable. I've already worn them so many weekends since I bought them. Okay, gushing over.

What I Wore While Returning To Dallas:

2011-06-19 combo

Rand snapped this picture of me coming up the front walkway.


___________________________

So there you have it! What I wore a few weeks ago while travelling home. I don't know why it didn't go live when I wrote it. But remembering how comfortable it was might be inspiring me to wear it again today when I head to the hospital. :)

No comments: