Saturday, July 16, 2011

Online Shopping Spree - Lane Bryant

Last weekend, we got huggable hangers so I took every item out of my closet one at a time and evaluated it before putting it on a new hanger and putting it back in the closet. I knew I needed some more conservative work clothes after I finished this exercise. Nothing like a little retail therapy to help me recuperate from yesterday's surgery. Lane Bryant is having an amazing sale, with up to 50% off your entire order depending on how much you spend. I used code YOUSAVEBIGLB to get my 50% off and I also linked through to Lane Bryant from eBates. That will give me 3% of my total sale back in cash. Whoo hoo! Free money!

  
  
I also picked  up this set of bra strap modifiers. I had a shirt on the other day that I could not keep my straps from showing, and I don't own any racer back bras, so I though these would be the perfect fix.


No comments: