Thursday, August 18, 2011

Casual Friday: Paisley Blouse

Well our A/C is out again. It's something different this time and not as easy to fix, so we've been without A/C for two days now. And no A/C means no blogging for me. We're using that window unit that I picked up when this happened last time, so our bedroom is cool-ish but everywhere else in the house is over 90 even at midnight. And I can't really edit photos in bed. Well, I guess I could if I really tried, but I haven't. Instead I've gone out to eat (A/C!!!) and laid in bed reading and bemoaning the heat. :) So I present to you my Friday outfit from last week that didn't get posted.

What I Wore On a Friday Even Though It's Thursday:

2011-07-22 combo

  • paisley blouse (Jones New York via Goodwill)
  • white skirt (Avenue)
  • sandals (Lane Bryant)
  • belt (Target)
  • jade elephant necklace (via TJMaxx)
  • earrings (street vendor in Austin)