Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Online Shopping Spree - Simply Be



This morning on Twitter I saw that Simply Be was having up to 70% off on their sale section, so I had to check it out. I picked up a couple of work appropriate dresses (one of which comes in different bust sizes*, how amazing is that?!?!?!), a work shirt (also in bust sizes!!), and a vintage style summer dress. Extra bonus - they had a code for an additional 30% listed right on their main webpage. Yes, thank you, I will take that extra discount!

Can you tell that I've been revamping my work wardrobe? I've decided I really need to add some more conservative pieces to my closet. As much as I would love to, I can't really go to work in sundresses. sigh.

  

* I just discovered that Simply Be has a "Simply Voluptuous" line that sells clothes according to bust/cup size as well as clothing size. They're not all in the same item page, so first you have to be sure you click on the article of clothing you want in your cup size, and then you select your clothing size. I wish they would consolidate it all into one item but regardless, I am super excited to try them out. I've never had clothing before that was made for certain boob size. Fingers crossed that it means no gaping!

No comments: