Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Copycat: Black and White and Lace

Inspiration can strike anywhere and I read a ton of style blogs looking for inspiration, and Kasmira of What I Wore 2day was one of the first bloggers that I started following. She inspires me all the time. But let's call a spade a spade here. This is not inspiration; this is pure and unadulterated copying. My version is ever so slightly more conventional since I skipped the floral shoes and bright red earrings. I didn't think they would go over very well in my office. But I really enjoyed topping my always-handy, conservative dress with this black lace vest. Fun yet appropriate.

What I Wore While Copying Kasmira:

2011-08-08 COMBO

  • black and white dress (Lane Bryant)
  • black lace vest (LucieLu)
  • black patent heels (Payless)
  • teal purse (?)
  • bracelets (via Ross, Goodwill, and a jewelry party)
  • earrings (?)
  • belt (via Target)

Thanks, Kasmira, for being your fabulous self 
and for letting me steal your style!

No comments: