Saturday, October 1, 2011

Just Browsing: Marisota

I'm always on the lookout for new-to-me places to shop and recently I came across a couple of new plus size clothing catalogues, including one called Marisota. They've got everything from raincoats to sweater vests, cocktail dresses to work dresses, jean skirts to pencil skirts, and boho tunics to conservative blouses, and tons of accessories to boot!

Quite a few items on their website caught my eye, including these:

  
      
  
Seriously, I can't stop drooling over that croc purse and the green and cream blouse. They'd be perfect paired with my green pencil skirt. Marisota is a UK company, and I'm trying to figure out if they deliver to the US. When Monday rolls around I am going to email them to find out. But I'm impatient, so if  you've ever ordered from them, I would love to hear about your experience, especially if you live in the US. 
_______________________________________
This post was brought to you in partnership with Marisota.

No comments: