Monday, October 10, 2011

Online Shopping Spree: SWAK



All that browsing for leopard items over the weekend and I found what I think one that will be the prefect piece to add to my wardrobe. I found it at Sealed With a Kiss Designs. I didn't mention this one in my post b/c it's not strictly a leopard print. It's more of a if-a-leopard-and-a-zebra-had-a-baby print. I really like it. It embraces the leopard trend, looks thin enough to also wear tucked in, and despite it's sheerness, looks like it would remain work-appropriate.


Animal Print Tunic (currently on sale for $40)

I'm envisioning it at work with a simple black pencil skirt and heels. And I'm also thinking that if it's long enough I might be able to wear it with leggings and flat black boots for a casual weekend look. But I'm not positive if it will be long enough on my for that.

How would you wear this tunic top?

No comments: