Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Work Wear: Purple and Camel

We recently hired a handyman. I won't go into the details but it's been a fiasco and I'm not happy to admit that I resorted to raising my voice. I don't have a problem standing up for myself or dealing with businesses when things wrong, but I hate yelling. But yell I did. For 45 minutes. It was a nightmare.

What I Wore While Yelling:

2011-09-20 combo
  • camel pants (Lane Bryant)
  • purple blouse (Lane Bryant)
  • scarf (via Goodwill)
  • earrings (??)
  • bracelet (gift)
  • brown pumps (Manolo Blahnik via Goodwill)

What I Ate After Yelling:

2011-09-20 food

  • breakfast: grapes & hard-cooked eggs
  • lunch: jicima, Sun Chips, apple, chicken sandwich
  • snack: carrot, oranges, cheese stick, Balance bar
  • dinner: chicken and asparagus risotto

No comments: