Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Work Wear: Lace Dress and a Blazer

I don't know about you, but the first week or so that I am at home with an extended time away from work (like when I am unemployed or when I get a long holiday break), I really like to just lounge around in my PJs or yoga pants. After that, I start wanting to feel cute again. Now I know that I've already been unemployed for over a week, but I went to Iowa and Illinois to visit my family, so I haven't done my "wallow around in comfy clothes" thing yet. But I am going to do it right now!

But what does that mean about the blog? I almost always take a picture of my outfit every day, but I don't always post every day. Some days life gets in the way. So I have a few outfit photos here and there that haven't made it onto the blog. I will post a few of those missing outfits this week, but you can presume that this is what I actually look like this week. Did you look? You totally should, but it is very inspiring. LOL


What I Wore in Mid October:

2011-10-12 combo

  • brown lace dress (Ashley Stewart via Re/Dress)
  • blue tank (NY&Co.)
  • cream jacket (Edie Bauer, thrifted, gift from Elissa)
  • blue/cream shoes (Rainbow)
  • blue purse (via swap)
  • brown belt (via Goodwill)
  • shell brooch (via Goodwill)

No comments: