Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Work Wear: Vibrant Orange Skirt

I was at Goodwill not too long ago and this orange skirt jumped out at me with its practically neon color. It's bright in this photo but it's even brighter in person. My plan had been to wear it this length once and then to hem it up to just below the knee and to take it in for a slightly tighter fit. I had my first inkling that the skirt wasn't going to stay in my closet when I tried to remove the wrinkles. I spent 20 minutes working on the wrinkles and never got them completely removed, and after a full day of wear, it was a nightmare of crisp horizontal lines all over my lap.

So despite its charming color, it's getting washed and then sent back to Goodwill. Basically I rented it for $3. LOL

What I Wore That Was "Rented":

2011-10-13 combo

  • orange skirt (via Goodwill)
  • plaid shell (Kmart)
  • purple cardigan (Target)
  • purple flats  (via DSW)
  • sand dollar necklace (via Goodwill)
  • earrings (new via Goodwill)

No comments: