Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Copycat: Zooey Deschanel

I don't subscribe to any magazines, but I read a bunch of them while I am sitting in the doctor's waiting room. And I'm in that waiting room a lot. So, I'm generally up-to-date on celeb gossip, diet fads, etc. Last week I picked up a copy of People and accidentally came home with it. My accidental thievery ended up being a good thing, because when I finished reading the magazine at home, I noticed this picture of Zooey Deschanel in their StyleWatch section. It's hard to see from the scanned image, but her skirt has little specs of aqua and purple in it, just like my skirt. So I knew I had to do a copycat. After I had already finished my hair, I realized I totally should have done some faux bangs since she is known for her bangs.

Rand's Daily Outfit Assessment: "I don't know what to say about that."

What I Wore While Copycatting Zooey Deschanel:

2011-12-27 copycat

  • spotted skirt (via Goodwill)
  • black tights (Avenue)
  • black tank (NY&Co.)
  • aqua cardigan (Lane Bryant via Goodwill)
  • black flats (Target)
  • purple necklace (c/o Torrid)
  • black watch (c/o Charming Charlie)

No comments: