Friday, December 30, 2011

Satin Stripes

I picked up so many cute tops from Goodwill while I was unemployed (seriously, much better thrifting mid-day, mid-week!) that I am still pulling "new" ones out of my closet. I love the burgundy, white, and grey stripes on this shirt. And the fact that it is satin makes it so much easier to layer under sweaters. I love layering but I hate all the shifting and arranging you have to do when you layer two cotton pieces on top of each other. It takes forever for me to get everything to lay correctly. But maybe that's just me. Maybe I'm getting dressed impaired.

What I Wore That Went On Smoothly:

2011-12-29 COBMO

  • striped top (Unique Spectrum via Goodwill)
  • denim skirt (Lane Bryant)
  • purple sweater (Dress Barn)
  • maroon tights (Hanes)
  • black peeptoe booties (via Kmart)
  • silver owl pin (via Goodwill)
  • silver necklace (swag from Full Figured Fasion Week)

No comments: