Monday, December 19, 2011

Maroon Witch's Skirt

I know I don't look anything like a witch in the outfit (please ignore all nose warts that may indicate otherwise, and I've photoshopped myself a nice normal skin shade, not my normal green, so go along with me here.) But I felt like a witch all day long. The long skirt and the pointy shoes started me off in that direction, but then I noticed that these shoes make me walk with my toes turned out a little bit. I'm not sure what toes pointing out has to do with being a witch but I know from many viewing of Hocus Pocus and other awesome documentaries that it factors in somewhere.

Rand's Daily Outfit Assessment: "That's a great outfit for drinking red wine."

What I Wore While Swearing I'm Not a Witch:

2011-12-16 combo

  • skirt* (Ellen Richman via Goodwill)
  • blouse (Just My Size via Goodwill)
  • earrings (via Goodwill)
  • flats (Franco Sarto)
* This is one of those broomstick skirts that everyone wore in the 90s. Since it was a heavier fabric than those were usually made out of, I simply washed it a few times and then ironed it once and all the tiny crinkle pleats are gone forever.

No comments: