Friday, December 16, 2011

Classy Not Sassy

We had training today for my new job -background on the lawsuit, etc.- with the client, so we actually had to dress like lawyers today. I opted for this shiny new-to-me blouse because I love the color. I really wanted to wear some sassy, patterned tights and boots, but wasn't sure what the client would think about that, so I went for a safe, plain tights and pumps. I totally regretted it when I saw someone else wearing exactly the look I was interested in. Oh well, I'll have plenty of time to wear funky tights and boots on other days.

Rand's Daily Outfit Assessment: "You look classy."

What I Wore While Being Jealous of Someone Else's Outfit:

2011-12-14 combo

  • chartreuse satin blouse (Talbots via Goodwill)
  • black pinstripe skirt (Lane Bryant)
  • black tights (Avenue)
  • black pumps (Nicole Miller)
  • purse (Jessica Simpson c/o TJ Maxx)
  • black necklace (via Goodwill)
  • earrings (?)

No comments: