Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Curly Q Scarf

My sister-in-law has several of these curly scarves that she wears regularly and I always lusst after them. When I saw her over the holidays, she had on a black one and it triggered something in the back of my brain. Basically, it went like this (in my head). "I love that scarf. She has the greatest scarves. Man, I really need to get one of those. I wonder if I could just grab it off her neck and run for the door? Wait! Don't you already one of those, you idiot?"

Yep. I was so excited when I got one in my swag bag from Full Figured Fashion Week, but it wasn't really seasonally appropriate at the time. So I shoved it in with all my other scarves and forgot about it. For shame!

What I Wore After Not Stealing From My SIL:

2011-12-30 combo


  • black sweater (JCPenney)
  • jeans (Elle via Goodwill)
  • black stud flats (Gabriella Rocha)
  • earrings (??)
  • scarf (FFFW swag)

No comments: