Thursday, January 5, 2012

Preppy in Pink

Let me just say, I hate it when this happens. I swear that this shirt did not pull when I put it on. But by the time I added the sweater and then sat around at work, the shirt settled into a decidedly puckered position. Not flattering and not appropriate! Oh well, you can't win them all. On the bright side, I don't normally dress quite this preppy. It took me back to my highschool and college days when Gap ruled and everything I owned was definitely preppy. Well, except for my birkenstocks. But I went to college in Austin and you were pretty much required to own birks in Austin in the early 90s.

What I Wore That Was Preppy But Pulled:

2012-01-04 combo

  • trouser jeans (Lane Bryant via Goodwill)
  • blue check blouse (George via Goodwill)
  • pink sweater (Lane Bryant via Goodwill)
  • necklace (Dana Buchman via Kohls)
  • grey suede flats (Target)
  • pink earrings (Old Navy)

No comments: