Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Red, Black, & Grey

We had a nice fire tonight and lounged around on the couches, soaking up the heat. Unfortunately, in the building stages of the fires, I tried to make a rather tricky log-swap manuever. And, uh, the log, which was on fire rolled right out of the grill and onto the rug. All the little coals singed tons of dark spots into the rug. It's a hand-me-down rug and not particularly in my style, but it's a very nice quality oriental rug and I hadn't really planned on replacing it yet. Guess that's the risk you run when playing with fire. LOL

What I Wore While Setting The Rug on Fire:

2012-01-06 combo

  • black slacks (Lane Bryant)
  • grey wrap sweater (Target)
  • red flats (Target)
  • scarf (Goodwill)
  • bracelet (Goodwill)
  • earrings (Target new stock via Goodwill)

No comments: