Thursday, March 15, 2012

A Job Interview

If you are also following my pregnancy blog, T Plus a Baby, then you know that I was recently contacted by a headhunter and had a job interview scheduled. I was trying to decide if I was going to reveal my pregnancy in my interview or not. I decided not to and the interview went really well. If they offer me the job, I'll discuss my pregnancy with them before I decide to accept the offer. Hopefully, I'll know something soon. As for now, I'm just glad my suits still fit and I didn't have to go buy a maternity one just for this interview.

What I Wore While Interviewing For a New Job:

2012-03-15 combo

  • black pinstripe suite (Lane Bryant)
  • grey shell (so very, very old that the tag is completely faded)
  • earrings (Ross?)
  • necklace (gift)
  • orange pumps (Jones New York via DSW)

No comments: