Friday, March 13, 2009

Thank God It's Friday??

Please ignore the very puffy eyes. I got a call while I was out running errands that a new project was starting with the same firm I have been working with for the last 10 months...at a $2 wage decrease. I'm pretty upset about it and had been crying.

What I Wore on My Friday Off:


  • jeans (Ralph Lauren)
  • white longsleeve scoop neck T (a.n.a.)
  • grey/white striped short sleeve scoop neck T (Old Navy)
  • grey flannel engineers cap (Target)
  • grey black glitter striped socks (??)
  • grey flannel/black leather shoes (Sketchers)
  • silver hoops (Walmart)
  • purple nylon purse (Daisy Fuentes)
  • grey/purple/black dot trench coat (Apt 9)

I had a real outfit picked out for today (per my goal of planning my weekday ensembles out on Sundays) but since I was unemployed today I didn't get that dressed up. In fact, since it rained all day today, I didn't even bother putting makeup on. Uh...and I may have been in my bathrobe until 3 pm when I finally got dressed to go run errands. shhh....don't tell anyone.

What I Ate While Getting to Cook All Day:


  • breakfast (332): 1 fried egg, 2 slices turkey bacon, 1 piece white tost w/ spray butter, 1 cutie, 1 large mug of Jet Fuel w/ french vanilla coffee mate
  • lunch (356): Lean Cuisine Three Cheese Ravioli, 1 2% string cheese, 1.5 c. cabbage salad (I didn't eat the pears in the picture b/c the were mushy
  • snacks (305): 1 SoyJoy, 1 black bean brownie, 1 string cheese
  • dinner (404): 4 oz. oven fried chicken, 1.5 c mashed cauliflower & potatoes, kale chips, 1 whole wheat roll, 2 T BBQ sauce
  • dessert (356): 1 oz port, 3 oz Tequila Rose, 3 Trefoils
I burned the kale chips and they left a really bad taste in the mouth, so we ended up not really eating them. I'll try again and keep a closer eye on them. And Rand wasn't too fond of the cauliflower mixed into the mashed potatoes b/c it changed the texture. I think part of that was because we didn't boil the cauliflower long enough. But since we have a rule that we always have to try something new but we only have to try it once, I probably won't make it for us again. I'll just cook them seperately. So the sides were mediocre at best, but the chicken was AMAZING!!! We will def do this again. You should try it too!

Total for the Day: 1763 calories, 6 glasses of water

1 comment:

erick said...

very good combination of attire. good for the stockings in some of the posts too!