Saturday, March 7, 2009

Saturday Morning Walks & Breakfast

Rand I took a nice walk to breakfast, then came back home and played Scrabble on the porch. Given Rand's urgent need for caffeine in the mornings, I didn't take much time getting dressed. Well, that and it's Saturdays and who cares what you look like when you eat breakfast on Saturdays?? I never do. The fact that I have on jeans and not comfy pants is a major triumph! No pics of my fabulous wedding attire that evening, nor of the delish food that was served at the reception.

What I Wore While Trekking to Coffee:


  • red graphic T (Lane Bryant)
  • cream angora zipper hoodie (Old Navy)
  • trouser jeans (Old Navy)
  • Round Rock Express cap
  • brown flip flops (Old Navy)
  • mug full of coffee (Cafe Brazil)
What I Ate While Pounding Gourmet Coffee:


  • 1/2 c. low fat granola
  • cream cheese muffin
  • 1/2 c. 2% milk
  • 1 c mixed fruit
  • 2 cups of coffee with cream

I only ate 1/2 of the granola and the fruit at breakfast. I saved the muffin for later when Rand and I split it during our Scrabble game (I WON!!). And the rest of the granola went for my Monday morning breakfast.

No comments: