Sunday, March 8, 2009

Week 2 Weigh In & Goals

I actully weighed in Saturday morning. I have decided that Sundays are my weigh in day, but I wasn't going to have my scale available Sunday morning (or Monday morning for that matter) and I thought I might be really dehydrated from all the drinking. And I thought that might give me a falsely low weight. I knew I was going to have gained last week.

Starting Weight: 230.5 lbs
Week 1: 226.5 lbs
Week 2: 228 lbs
Change for the Week: +1.5lbs
Total Change: -2.5 lbs

Week 2 Goal Results:

Food: same as week 1 I really had a lot of struggles this week, with grocery failures, and social obligations. I could have been worse, but I could have been a lot better, even with the small hurdles. I am embarassed by my results here, which I think is good. I don't want to be complacent. FAIL.

Exercise: let's start a little smaller. Any kind of exercise 20 min or more, 2 days this week. Rand I and I walked to breakfast Saturday morning. I didn't time our walk but it's about 1.4 mile round trip, so I know it took more than 20 mins. YAY!

Appearance: same as week 1 PLUS floss at least 4 times. (I hate flossing!!!) I planned all my outfits in advance. I put lotion on 6 days of the week (I forgot to take body lotion to the hotel so no lotion after the wedding). And I flossd 4 days!! I know it's a minor thing, but I can't beleive I actually flossed that much. YAY!

Let's be honest here. My goals that I obtained were pretty small, and I totally dropped the ball on the main one - staying under 1800 calories.

Week 3 Goals:

Food:

  • 1800 calories/day
  • 6 glasses of water/day

Fitness:

  • do 20 min of exercise two days

Appearance:

No comments: