Sunday, March 1, 2009

Splurge Day, Girl Time


I spent all day Sunday with Maria. We needed some girl time since we really hadn't seen each other in a while. We started the day at IHOP where I had some super fabulous Nutella crepes. I had them leave off the bananas (I hate ripe bananas) and strawberry goop (I have no need of goop in my life) and added a side of hashbrowns. Added bonus: Maria forgot to order her bacon crispy, so I inherited her floppy bacon. I love floppy bacon!!


Then we headed out to the dollar store, then Target, then Avenue (hello new new high boots!!!!!), then off to Old Monk for some drinks and cards, where Rand joined us for beer and cheese fries. No splurge day would be complete without ice cream from Marble Slab. I had a glorious concoction of sweet cream ice cream with coconut, chocolate chip, and cherry smash-ins. Delish.

Week 1 Weigh In

starting weight: 230.5 lbs
Week 1 weight: 226.6 lbs
total weight loss: -4 lbs



Not too shabby for seven days. Let's hope I didn't ruin it all today.

No comments: