Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Stabby McStabberson

I had a little "stabby" explosion at work today. It wasn't a big deal; it was just one of those little things that for some reason sets you off. And when I get like that I joke that I am going to stab someone. It's all in good fun. My coworkers kept joking about my stabbiness and were suggesting how I could turn it into a career. LOL Anyway, I don't know if it was related or not, but I developed a massive headache and as a result I left work about 1/2 hr early. When I got home, it was straight into a hot bath for me. Even a hot washcloth on my forehead didn't really help. Rand was so sweet though. He ran my bath for me and brought me a small glass of port.

But even after that I really didn' feel up to cooking. That poor fish that was on the menu for Monday night is going to have to wait another night. I briefly toyed with the idea of using this as an excuse to order in pizza. But then I rememered that I had this A.C. LaRocco Pizza in the freezer. The entire pizza is only 340 calories. Excellent. It is small though. I won't lie. When I first bought them, I bought 2: one for me and one for Rand. As soon as we took one out of the box Rand just laughed and walked away. It's basically the size of a tortilla. In fact, it kinda looks like a tortilla. Why did I pay $6 at Whole Foods? I could just throw some toppings on a tortilla and save a ton of money! That's gonna be my plan for next time, for sure!

What I Wore While Refraining From Stabbing People:



I don't think that I will wear a scarf like this again. I like the idea of wearing it as a necklace of sorts, but my neck is so short that it really was unflattering. But I'll keep experimenting with accesories.
  • chocolate brown slacks (Lane Bryant)
  • black longsleeve, v-neck T (Old Navy)
  • camel cardigan (Kathie Lee, thrifted)
  • brown/orange scarf (vintage from Mom)
  • brown leather braided belt (Old Navy)
  • leopard pony hair/black leather pumps (Charles by Charles David)
  • gold horseshoe hoops (vintage from Mom)
  • burnt sienna purse (?? thrifted)
What I Ate While Threatening to Stab My Computer:



  • breakfast: oatmeal jar
  • lunch: turkey sandwich, 10 grape tomatoes, 1 string cheese, 3 cuties
  • snacks: despite what the pic shows, I did not eat my soup or drink my tea. I just had my SoyJoy bar and my South Beach bar
  • dinner: 1 entire A.C. LaRocco Pizza Ultra Think Veggie, 2 cups cabbage salad with sesame seeds and sesame oil, 2 oz port
  • dessert: 1 square Terra Nostra dark chocolate with goji berries & salt, 3 oz Tequila Rose

Total Calories: 1720

No comments: