Sunday, March 15, 2009

Week 3 Weigh In & Goals

www.my-calorie-counter.com The webs free Calorie Counter


Starting Weight: 230.5 lbs
Week 1: 226.5 lbs
Week 2: 228.0 lbs
Week 3: 224.5 lbs

Change for the Week: -3.5 lbs

Total Change: -6.0 lbs

The day after I weighed in last week my weightwent up another pound, and I sure it will do that this week too, after all the Guinness and fried food I consumed. I really am going to have to rethink the splurge day. I'm not quite sure how I want to modify it. Set a higher calorie limit on those days? Splurge for one meal only? Leave as is? Any thoughts??

Week 3 Goal Results:

Food:
  • 1800 calories/day YES!
  • 6 glasses of water/day YES! (I think Imay have been short 1 glass one day)

Fitness: do 20 min of exercise two days Yes. No exclamation point here b/c I really didn't do the kind of exercise I had in mind. I walked to/from the pub for St. Patty's Day stuff and I did some really low-key yoga this morning. I need to sweat a little and there was none of that this week. I am just a bump on a log recently. I need to light a fire under the log on which I am a bump. Ha! Just as long as I don't burn the forest down like some unnamed friends of mine...

Appearance:

  • try on outfits in advance YES!
  • floss 4 times YES! 5 out of 7 days this week. And really this is a good thing since by flossing I discovered that one of my fillings is loose. I don't have dental insurance (or health insurance for that matter) so it's good to be preventative about these things.

Week 4 Goals:

Food:

  • 1800 calories/day
  • 6 glasses water/day
  • eat at least1 healthy meal on splurge day

Fitness:

  • workout 2x this week
  • one workout should involve sweat!
  • walking to bar/restaurant does count as exercise this week

Appearance:

  • get a hair cut!!! I've needed one for about 4 months now. It's getting ridiculous.

No comments: