Monday, December 7, 2009

NY Style

I don't know about you, but I think it's nice to get a peek into everyone's casual weekend wear, so I decided when it started snowing that I had to go take outfit pics in it.

What I Wore in the NY Snow:

2009-12-05 combo

  • brown cashmere long sleeve sweater (Old Navy) *
  • brown sleeveless cardi (Target)
  • jeans (Gap)
  • cream tennies (Sketchers)
  • wooden brooch (via Goodwill)
  • orange earrings (??)

* I LOVE this sweater. I have it in 3 colors and Maria has it in 3 other colors. I wish I had bought it in every color they had but that was a couple of years ago, so it's too late now.

What I Ate Because You Have To In NY:

  • flagel sandwich (FLat bAGEL)
  • V8

The snow went from this................................................to this. SNOW!!!!



Don't forget to sign up for the giveaway.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the earrings and brooch.

I'm originally from WNY and don't miss the unpredictable weather. I do miss the look of a winter wonderland. Stay warm!

Anonymous said...

Aww Tina! How lovely were those snowy pictures that you put up :) I am green with envy.

I have stayed in an Asian country all my life, so all that I ever get would be plenty of sun and rain throughout the year.

Anyways, I have been following your blog for a long time. I must say, you sense of dressing is remarkable. Good job, keep it up :)

Is that Rand with you in the snowy picture ;)

Love,
Jen

Honeybunches of Roses said...

I love your sweater!

Tina said...

Autumn Rose - yeah snow is so beautiful.

Jen - thanks! You are too sweet. And yes, that is the infamous Rand who likes to comment on my clothes. It's not the best pic of him b/c he is trying not to yell at me to stop making him stand in the snow. He's such a good sport!

Honeybunches - thanks! me too. Who would have thought that Old Navy would have cashmere that actually hold up for more than 1 season??

GeminiJulia said...

Hahaha--yeah, this weekend in NY was quite the snow experience. You looked like you enjoyed it though!

What is a flagel exactly? Did you make it flat or is it made that way?

magnolia said...

He he he ;)

Tina said...

GeminiJulia - the bagel comes that way. It's great b/c you have that bagel taste and consistency, but it's not very thick, so it's perfect for sandwiches.

Magnolia - what you laughin' at, Girl? What? You didn't know that I was eating snowflakes while all you other sleepyheads were taking naps? I didn't spend all my time reading by the fire! :)

Sheila said...

I love seeing your weekend look! And wow, Rand actually exists, haha! You guys are so cute.

Snow! Wow, I like snow for about a day, then it's a pain. Fortunately, it only snows here about once a year.

Tina said...

Sheila - thankfully Rand is not a figment of my imagination or that would make for a really akward wedding in the spring. LOL

You don't get snow where you are? I just assumed all of Canada was covered it in the winter. Are you near a coast?