Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Packing

Tomorrow I head off to Columbus for the Lane Bryant Blogger conference, so tonight I pack. I hate packing at the last minute. I wish I had packed last week. Oh well.

What I Wore While Packing:

2010-06-01 combo

  • skirt (via swap)
  • t-shirt (Daisy Fuentes via Kohls)
  • belt (Dots)
  • pumps (Manolo Blahnik via Goodwill)
  • necklace (via Walmart) with 3 leaf brooches attached (all via Goodwill)
What I Ate That I Had Never Eaten Before:

2010-06-01 food

  • breakfast: Fiber One w/ Greek yogurt and blackberries
  • lunch: peanut butter filled pretzels
  • dinner: whole wheat pasta w/ sauce, roaseted broccoli, swiss chard*

* I've never had swiss chard before , but we keep getting it in our CSA cooler, so I finally figured out how to cook it. It had a strong flavor but we liked it.

4 comments:

Christina said...

OMG i love your outfit!! That necklace is so pretty and you found Manolos at Goodwill?! Wow, im jealous! ;)

-Christina <3

EvaNadine said...

i LOVE how you fashioned that necklace out of different brooches!
was it heavy to wear?

Anonymous said...

Hey what size do you wear?

Tina said...

Christina - thanks! I made the necklace from a group of brooches.

EvaNadine - it wasn't heavy, but at one point inthe day, one pin came open and stabbed my in the breastbone - OUCH!

Anon - My sizes vary widely depending on what store I shop in, but I usually wear and 18W-20W or an XXL.