Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Shiny Washer

This is how sad my life has become. I got a text message from Rand while I was at work today telling me that the new washer and dryer were finally moved from the dining room and installed in the new laundry closet. And then he asked if he could go ahead and run a load of laundry in our new shiny washer and dryer. And I was upset that he didn't wait for me. Yep. I am. THAT. lame.

What I Wore While Missing The Inaugural Laundry Load:

2010-09-13 combo

  • brown skirt (Lane Bryant)
  • gold sandals (Lane Bryant)
  • pink ruffle shirt (Target)
  • mushroom cardi (via Goodwill)
  • earrings (stolen from a friend)
  • bangle (Lane Bryant)

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Bahahaha!!!

I totally would have done the exact same thing!

No wait...I would have told him that he wasn't allowed to until I got home.

Yep, I'm lamer. Is that even a word? It is now.

Me said...

You're not lame, I would have wanted to be there for the inaugural wash and dry too!

PBC said...

Too Funny, and guess what I think you have the same washer and dryer that I have, which I did not even pick out. Remember it showed up at my house:)


D

Anonymous said...

Oh by the way. I love the washer and dryer, they do just about everything.

PBC