Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Fried Food Extravaganza

I am alive and I promise that I have been wearing clothes and eating food. I have not been working out though. Sorry for the lack of updates, but it's been so busy at work that I haven't had a spare moment to myself until now. Okay, okay. I did manage to sneak in trip to the state fair after work on Monday. I ate so much fried food that I think I turned into a fried food myself. Want a quick recap of what I ate in the 2 hours we were there? It's not pretty.
  • corny dog (yes, in Texas they are corny dogs not corn dogs. It took me a while to get used to it)
  • fried Frito pie
  • fried PB&J w/ banana
  • cotton candy (not fried, but not exactly healthy)

And since a post isn't really a post unless it has photos, here is a blurry cellphone pic of the fried Frito pie. Amazingly enough, it looks exactly like every other fried thing out there - a tanish brown blob of crispy, greasy dough. Yum!

No comments: