Friday, January 14, 2011

There are Holes Among Us

I love this turtleneck. It's a superfine gage sweater, plus it's very thin and a slim fit, so it fits underneath everything. Sadly, I stuck my finger through it and now there is a hole on the shoulder. If anyone knows where I can find something similar, I would love some suggestions. You guys helped me find new shorts this summer, so I'm counting on you again.

What I Wore That Had Hidden Holes:

2011-01-12 combo
  • tweed skirt (Avenue via consignment)
  • black knit turtleneck sweater (Target)
  • floral cardi (Target)
  • pattern tights (Avenue)
  • boots (Avenue)
  • necklace (via swap)
  • earrings (via Goodwill)
What I Ate While My Shoulder Was Cold:

2011-01-12 food
  • breakfast: Fiber One oatmeal, blueberry pancakes, egg
  • lunch: red beans and rice, carrot, apple
  • snack: cuties, almonds, banana, string cheese, Clif Z bar
  • dinner: soft tacos, spanish rice, black beans

No comments: