Wednesday, February 23, 2011

2 Year Blogiversary

Today T Minus, T Plus is 2 years old! Well, it's actually 2 years and 2 days old but it's been 2 years since my first outfit post. I can't believe it's been two years. It's been so much fun. Thank you all for joining me for the journey. I plan on being here for another 2 years to come.

What I Wore While Turning 2:

2011-02-22 combo
  • cashmere sweater (Old Navy)
  • ponte knit print dress (Lane Bryant)
  • boots (Lane Bryant Outlet)
  • brooch (via Goodwill)
  • necklace & necklace worn as bracelet (via thrift)
  • earrings (new, via Goodwill)
What I Ate On My 'Versary:

2011-02-16 food

  • breakfast: healthy McMuffin, cuties, coffee
  • lunch: leftover spinach pizza, grapes
  • snack: apples, Balance bar, cheese
  • dinner: roasted cauliflower, beef stew, roll

I've worn this same grey cashmere sweater on my first outfit post, then on my 1st blogiversary, and again today on my 2nd blogiversary. Sadly, this tradition will not continue next year b/c it's time to retire this sweater. It's got a couple of small holes in it.



Thank you so much for two great years!!!

____________________

Dresses from Shabby Apple

Don't forget to enter my Shabby Apple dress giveaway.

Plus, Shabby Apple is also offering my readers a 10% discount code off any purchases. Use: tminustplus10off when you checkout.

No comments: