Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Traffic is a Blur

I worked way too late tonight, so no fun update today. I did manage to snap a couple of picks and I got ready to jump into rush hour traffic.

What I Wore While Traffic Passed:

2011-02-15 combo
  • dress (via plus size consignment)
  • black tights (Avenue)
  • black suede wedges (BCBGirl?)
  • cardigan (via Goodwill)
  • belt (off another dress)
  • necklace (Forever21 via Kimberly)
  • earrings (via thrift)
What I Ate Working Too Late:

2011-02-15 food
  • Breakfast: blueberry FiberOne pancakes, turkey bacon, scrambled egg
  • Lunch: shrimp coctail, 10 Saltines
  • Snack: cupcake
  • Dinner: chicken breast, sweet potatoes, roasted brocolli, red wine

____________________

Dresses from Shabby Apple


Don't forget to enter my Shabby Apple dress giveaway.

Plus, Shabby Apple is also offering my readers a 10% discount code off any purchases. Use: tminustplus10off when you checkout.

No comments: