Thursday, March 24, 2011

Holiday Wear: Mardi Gras

I know, I know. Mardi gras was a couple of weeks ago. I don't usually post my outfits the same day that I wear them b/c I find it's better for my marriage to try to do as much of my blogging as possible on the weekends. But when holidays roll around, I have grand ambitions to post the same day. um...clearly that did not happen here. (I've got a St. Patty's Day outfit for you soon too. Exciting, isn't it?)

What I Wore On Fat Tuesday:

2011-03-08 combo
  • purple skirt (Lane Bryant)
  • purple cowl neck top (Sears)
  • green jacket (via Goodwill)
  • gold necklace (via Goodwill)
  • purple flats (via DSW)
  • green earrings (?? maybe Old Navy)

Honestly, I don't really like the outfit very much. It's very meh. But I do like to participate in holidays and Mardi Gras is go big or go home, so I busted out all my purple and bright green.

What I Ate That Wasn't Fat Enough for Fat Tuesday:

2011-03-08 food

The office was cram packed with king cakes, muffins, danish, bagels, massive amounts of desserts and a full lunch spread. I actually avoided everything, but I did get a piece of kings cake to look for the baby (but not to eat) and I found the baby! That meant a $5 gift card to Starbucks for me. Sweet!
  • breakfast: power bar and Monster (healthy, huh?)
  • lunch: tofu and veggies salad (Greenz)
  • snack: plum (stolen from coworker so I could avoid the desserts), yogurt, babeybel
  • dinner: homemade veggie pizza

1 comment:

Kasmira said...

Yay. The necklace made its way back around your neck. Looks loverly.