Sunday, March 27, 2011

In the Dressing Room: Catherine's

005

As part of my mission to shop at every plus size retailer, I stopped into Catherine's the other day when I was on a mini road-trip. As soon as I got into the store, I realized (a) even though a lot of their clothing is more matronly, they have much cuter stuff than I had thought, and (b) I had no desire to try on clothes. Do you ever do that - go shopping only to realize that they thought of having to go into a dressing room and take off your shoes is just too much to bear? Sadly, it happens to me all the time. I'm really lazy about taking my shoes off. LOL

So I did a little browsing....


...and grabbed stuff that didn't require a dressing room.

belt shopping
I picked these belts up on clearance for $4 each!


Do you shop at Catherines? I would love to hear your thoughts on the store. Or do you have any interest in placing an online order from them and writing a review? I would love to compile input from other people while I am working my way through the very long list of plus size retailers. If you are interested, please be sure to include a link to your blog (of you have one), but you don't have to have a blog to help out. I'll be asking for input on various stores as I get the ball rolling on this project.

No comments: