Sunday, March 27, 2011

In the Dressing Room: Dress Barn

043

On the way back from my mini road trip, I felt a little more favorably inclined to head into a dressing room. So I popped into Dress Barn for the first time in my life. I always had a poor opinion of what I would find inside and I honestly don't know why. I found quite a few cute things to try on and a preliminary perusal was that quite favorable. Sadly, the fit of the clothing does no seem suited to my figure. Everything was too big in the middle. In fact, I think all of their clothing is rather generous in size. I hope to do a full review in the future.

032 034 039


Do you shop at Dress Barn? I would love to hear your thoughts on the store. Or do you have any interest in placing an online order from them and writing a review? I would love to compile input from other people while I am working my way through the very long list of plus size retailers. If you are interested, please be sure to include a link to your blog (of you have one), but you don't have to have a blog to help out. I'll be asking for input on various stores as I get the ball rolling on this project.

No comments: