Friday, July 8, 2011

Casual Friday: Satin Dress

I didn't think I was going to be going into the office today b/c I had a doctor's appointment that had the potential to be an all-day thing. But it wasn't and they really needed me at work, so I went in, even though I wasn't really dressed appropriately. Satin dresses don't really cut it at law firms, even on casual Fridays. I didn't even have any makeup on. Oh well. I figured if it was imperative that I come in right away, then it was probably okay that I didn't bother going home to put on more appropriate office attire.

What I Wore To the Doctor:

2011-06-08 combo
  • satin dress (INES via Sara of Bombshell Beauty)
  • purple flats (via DSW)


What I Ate On The Grill:

2011-06-28 food

Rand has become a grilling maniac. And now that I finally found the nutritional info for these sausages at one of our fancy grocery stores, I looove grilling them. They are so delish and so low in points.

  • breakfast: bacon, cheese, egg on english muffin, cuties, V8
  • lunch: turkey and veggie wrap w/ pretzels and tomatoes
  • snack: cheese, bar, figs
  • dinner: chicken sausage, eggplant, asparagus, wine
  • dessert: grilled peach w/ tiny bit of blood orange olive oil

No comments: