Thursday, September 15, 2011

Day to Night: LucieLu Dress

Rand and I went out for restaurant week to a little restaurant we've been wanting to try. We had to move our reservation at the last minute, so we ended up with dinner scheduled right after work. So I needed to wear something that was appropriate for work and a night out. I really love this LucieLu dress that Sara from Bombshell Beauty loaned me, but so far have only worn it once - to a party. But with some conservative pumps and little tweed jacket it was good to go to the office. After work I slipped out of the jacket and swapped out for some funkier heels.

What I Wore While Eating at The Grape:

2011-08-17 COMBo

  • dress (LucieLu on loan from Sara)
  • tweed jacket (Target)
  • belt (Target)
  • black pumps (Circa Joan and David)
  • green watch (Tikkr)
  • white wedges (c/o Torrid)
  • bracelet (FFFW swag)

No comments: