Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Work Wear: Calvin Klein Dress

After work Rand and I had tickets to see Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg speak in as part of a lecture series at my law school. She had some great stories but was significantly more demure in both her manner of speaking and her dress than I had expected. It was a fascinating evening.

I wore all my new things from T.J. Maxx since it was just the right amount of dressy and conservative.

Rand's Daily Outfit Assessment: "You've got a lot of bling going on." I think he was talking about how sparkly my necklace was in person and how shiny the backs of my gold shoes are. Nothing says Supreme Court like sparkles and shine, right?

What I Wore Listening To a Supreme Court Justice:

2011-08-29 combo

  • grey dress (Calvin Klein Woman c/o TJ Maxx)
  • gold heels (Chinese Laundry via DSW)
  • necklace (c/o TJ Maxx)
  • purse (Jessica Simpson c/o TJ Maxx)
  • bracelets (Lane Bryant) 

What I Before Listening to an Interview:

2011-07-21 food

  • breakfast: healthy McMuffin, cuties, iced coffee
  • lunch: beef sandwich, apple, BBQ Pop Chips
  • snack: watermelon, yogurt w/ blueberries, Balance bar
  • dinner: broccoli cheese stuffed chicken, roasted asparagus, roasted potatoes, lemonade

No comments: