Monday, September 12, 2011

Work Wear: a Flowy Top

It's time for the second annual Wii Bowling competition at my office. Last year we came in dead last, but this year my team is off to a good start. By pure random chance (the firm selects teams) my partner this year is an attorney at the firm that I met through the blog before I ever started working here. She even agreed to be featured on the blog last year. How is that for serendipity?  Wish us luck!

What I Wore While Bowling Like a Champ:

2011-08-10 combo

  • camel pants (Lane Bryant)
  • brown tank (NY&Co.)
  • pattern shirt (via Goodwill)
  • brown heels (Manolo Blahnik via Goodwill)
  • earrings (hand-me-down)
  • brown necklace (Forever21)
  • gold belt, worn as necklace (via Goodwill)
  • bracelet (c/o Lane Bryant)

What I Ate That Was Peppery:

2011-08-11 food

  • breakfast: watermelon, healthy McMuffin
  • lunch: sandwich, spinach and feta salad, salt and pepper Pop chips*
  • snack: Balance bar, cutie
  • dinner: faux chicken parmesan, roasted broccoli, whole wheat pasta w/ sauce, red wine
These were sooo good. I don't think I've ever had pepper flavored chips before and I loved them.

No comments: