Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Blue and Yellow Maxi Dress

My week of wallowing in PJs in over and it's back to getting fully dressed every day. I'm not going to lie, I loved hanging out in yoga pants and my bathrobe all week. In addition to getting to be comfortable all day long, not getting dressed allowed me to do some serious pampering too. Wearing heels to work every day has ruined my feet - seriously, they're tragic. So I also didn't wear shoes unless I was working in the yard or running an errand. That meant I could spend most of the day with my feet encased in lotion and socks and they are thanking me for it. I'm hoping that by the time I find a new job, my feet will once again be in tip top shape.

What I Wore After Pampering My Feet:

2011-11-07 combo

  • blue & yellow maxi dress (c/o Simply Be)
  • blue kimono sleeve cardigan (via Goodwill)
  • gold necklace (via Goodwill)
  • yellow flats* (Apepazzo)
* These are my wedding shoes. They don't get worn very often, but when I bought them, I knew they were too pretty to put in a box after the wedding so I purposefully picked out a pair that I could rewear.

No comments: