Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Weekday Thrifting

Elissa of Dress With Courage and I met up so she could show me some her favorite thrift stores. The Thrift Store (amazing name, huh?) was great! It had a large, separate plus size section which made finding stuff in my sizes so much easier. I picked up a pinstripe skirt for work and a fuzzy to wear while getting exercise outside.

After thrifting we popped into a local shop for lunch, where I had pizza and champagne for lunch. That's totally normal, right? It was a really good combo actually, probably because the pizza I got had a sweet component.

What I Wore While Hanging Out With Elissa:

2011-11-09 combo

  • lavender shirt (City Chic)
  • purple patterned cardi (George via Walmart)
  • trouser jeans (Lane Bryant via Goodwill)
  • heels (Payless)
  • necklace (The Vatican)
  • earrings (??)

No comments: