Thursday, November 24, 2011

Copycat: Gender Bender



Happy Thanksgiving, Everyone! 

I have so many things in my life to be thankful for: my health, my family, my friends, how lucky my life has been, but today I really want to focus on one thing that I am especially thankful for. That is my husband, Rand. I mean, how could I not be thankful to have someone in my life that willingly does things like this:

Rand Copycat

A little backstory...

I wore this outfit on Monday. Then on Tuesday Rand took off his coffee-stained work shirt and threw on this black shirt so we could run off to grab a quick bite of dinner. I was driving, which means my purse either gets dumped into the backseat or into the passenger seat. Rand was in the passenger seat, so he had my purse on his lap for the short ride. I looked over at him and realized that he looked just like I had the day before. When we got to the restaurant, he posed for a copycat photo - complete with my purse. Bwhahahaha.

So I am thankful that this man has chosen to share his life, and his silliness, with me.

What are you thankful for this year?

No comments: