Thursday, November 10, 2011

Lunch With (Ex)Coworkers

At my last job, I worked with some really great people. Now that we're all unemployed we decided to get together for lunch. It was great to get out of the house and even better to get to catch up with them. It can be so easy to lose touch with ex-corkers so I'm really glad that we got together.

What I Wore While Lunching With Coworkers:

2011-11-09 combo

  • jeans (Lane Bryant via Goodwill)
  • purple sweater* (JCPenney)
  • yellow flats (Apepazza)
  • scarf (via Goodwill)
  • bracelets (c/o Lane Bryant)
  • sunglasses (c/o Lane Bryant)
* Yes, this sweater is actually a beautiful, royal purple. No matter how I adjusted my camera or messed with the photo in Photoshop, I couldn't get it to look purple. 


Do you keep in touch with ex-coworkers?

No comments: