Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Scarf Addict?

Hello, my name is Tina and I am a scarf addict. I've noticed that since I've been unemployed, my outfits have been really simple and I've been jazzing them up scarfs. It's perfect for this time of year. It's still to warm for long sleeves, but a t-shirt isn't always warm enough. Today I thought this fringed scarf would be a nice change of pace from my plain scarves. I'm not sure how I managed to keep the fringe out of the soup - twice, but somehow I did manage. Maybe I just chowed down too quickly for the fringe to have time to hit the soup?

What I Wore That Dangled Above the Soup:

2011-11-13 combo

  • black slacks (Lane Bryant)
  • blue T-shirt (Old Navy)
  • scarf (H&M, gift from Kimberly)
  • black sneakers (Converse via Target)
  • earrings (Target via Goodwill)
  • bracelet (?)

What I Ate That Involved Lots of Soup:

2011-11-14 food

  • breakfast: blueberry & coconut oatmeal
  • lunch: 2 National Hebrew 97% Fat Free hotdogs with Whitewheat buns, Progresso Light Clam chowder, apple, carrot
  • snack: none. too full from late lunch
  • dinner: chicken & black bean quesadillas, Progresso Light Zesty Southwestern Style Vegetable soup w/ fat free cheddar cheese and 2 oz. avocado (basically I doctored it up to be tortilla soup)
  • dessert: 1 ounce irish cream

What I Did that Accomplished Two Goals At Once:

2011-11-14 exercise

No comments: