Friday, November 4, 2011

Work Wear: Dress as a Skirt

I spent most of today cleaning the house and unpacking boxes in the guest room because my parents were dropping in to see the house for the first time since we moved in. How sad is it that a year after moving in the guest room was still wall to wall boxes? I didn't get everything cleared out but we're finally down to 2 small boxes. As ready as I am to get back to work, it's been great being able to take care of things like that. Next up - time to actually hang art on the walls.

What I Wore That Was Actually a Dress Not a Skirt:

2011-10-04 combo

  • grey dress, worn as a skirt (Calvin Klein c/o TJ Maxx)
  • purple satin blouse (Apt 9 via Goodwill)
  • wedges (MIA via 6pm Shoes)
  • purple raffia purse (via Goodwill)
  • earrings (via clothing swap)
  • bracelet (Payless)

No comments: