Thursday, December 15, 2011

Bailing Friends

I just started a new contract job. Honestly, I'm not super excited about it. It pays half what my last job paid and requires a 45 minute commute. I took it because a couple of my work friends were also going to be there so I thought it would at least be a fun working environment. Unfortunately, they both bailed at the last minute, and then I realized that I was also going to have to miss the holidays with my family. Sigh. Oh well. You win some and you lose some. Anyway, the dress code is "casual, office appropriate," so I'll probably be wearing lots of jeans.

What I Wore While Silently Cursing My Work Friends:

2011-12-13 combo

  • jeans (Lane Bryant via Goodwill)
  • silky patterned blouse (CHAUS via Goodwill)
  • earrings (Target)
  • olive wedges (BCBGirls)

No comments: